Chemical Tank Trailers
A chemical tank trailer refers to a tanker that is used to haul various products that are usually hazardous, flammable and use pressure to unload. In order to transport these dangerous goods Polar Tank designs their proven and quality stainless tanker to meet DOT regulations of DOT407 or DOT412. The stainless steel barrels are manufactured to certain thickness to meet the applicable code.
At Littlejohn we stock and sell the Polar new stainless steel tankers. Our standard stock unit is a follows:
- 7000 gallon, one compartment
- 316 stainless steel barrel and DOt407 code.
- Straight barrel design with insulation
- Read discharge
- Air ride suspension and abs brakes
- Click here for full specifications
- Polar’s chemical trailers utilize high-quality stainless steel, making them the most durable on the market
- Proven two-piece barrel design with a single circumferential seam
- Industry’s widest sheet material minimizes barrel seams
- Designed for ease of operation and simple maintenance
- A wide variety of piping, plumbing and heating options available
Contact our team of experienced professionals at 1-800-828-6555 for more information and pricing. We also can quote your custom specifications and custom capacity sizes from 3600 up to 7500 gallons.